Friday, January 15, 2010

Bye Bye 2000's

Ok
I know i'm a bit late doing this (15 days to be exact) but what the heck
This last decade has been the most defining one of my life (has to be coz i still am not old enough to say i've seen many of 'em ;) ).
To start with, I tried out new things, failed at some but excelled at others. I perfected some areas of my personality that were already good enough but not too much so.
I fell in love and out again more times than i can remember.
I made and broke friendships like sand castles.
But when I was doing all the above, I never realised that it would be making me the person that I am today and would probably remain this way for the rest of my life.
So for the good, bad or worse, Neil has changed in the 2000's and will always remember those 10 years as the time which shaped his life, his career, his being........

No comments:

Post a Comment